This looks like an interesting but hard to do project. I saw the job I would want. Sitting on the bucket spraying water. The schedule looks never ending. How many people are going to be there? It looks like you have a lot to accomplish in just 1 week. Good luck, have fun and God bless
I just looked at the weather forecast. Looks like you are going to get wet but at least it will be cool. That is good since you will be doing all that manual labor.
This looks like an interesting but hard to do project. I saw the job I would want. Sitting on the bucket spraying water. The schedule looks never ending. How many people are going to be there? It looks like you have a lot to accomplish in just 1 week. Good luck, have fun and God bless
ReplyDeleteI just looked at the weather forecast. Looks like you are going to get wet but at least it will be cool. That is good since you will be doing all that manual labor.
ReplyDelete